Make your Cape Cod fantasies a reality in Greg’s childhood home! You’ve read about it in the East Village Inky. Why not live a little and rent it? By the week, by the month…ideally your dowager Great Aunt will be footing the bills.
My sister in law is handling the rentals for 2012, so while I am happy to answer any questions you may have, for hardcore nitty gritty stuff like rates and scheduling, please address yourself to Beth Kotis, beth.kotis (at) gmail.com
Make this Funky, Four-Bedroom House in the back woods of Wellfleet your Cape Cod pleasure dome this summer.
This unique, private home was designed by students at the Rhode Island School of Design who tailored the mid-century minimalist architecture to the natural surroundings.
The house is situated off a dirt road on a very private lot in the area described in Henry Thoreau’s Cape Cod. Our back yard terminates in Williams Pond. A five minute stroll through the woods will get you to a wonderful swimming pond, with the quiet ocean beach depicted above five minutes further on. Enjoy a tranquil view from the back deck, pick blackberries in season, and browse through well-stocked bookshelves and boxes of records. Those who require brand spanking new accommodations may be happier elsewhere, but literary souls who value quirky character will find this one-of-a-kind residence an unpretentious, comfortable home base for exploring Wellfleet’s back woods.
* Master bedroom has king sized bed with brand new mattresses and a private deck.
* Three additional bedrooms: one with a double bed, the other two have one twin per.
* Two bathrooms – one with spacious, walk-in shower, the other with shower and mini-tub.
* Fully equipped, eat-in kitchen with dishwasher and cappuccino machine! (no microwave but pots, bowls, baking dishes, and corn butlers aplenty!)
* Fireplace, television & (kick it OLD SCHOOL!) VCR in living area
* Dining area with huge table
* Weber grill
* Beach toys galore! Land toys too!
Available June, July, September (and select weeks in August)
More photos available on request… our album on Facebook should whet your appetite, though don’t let the wax sculpture we floated in the pond freak you out … it’s safely back in California with its creator)
Contact Beth Kotis, beth.kotis (at) gmail.com